African Health/ Disease
Ebola In Africa
2. Humans can spread the virus to other human through body fluids.
3. It spreads by unclean needles.
4. Skin to Skin contact ( shake hands )
5. By saliva (sharing drinks)
6. By touching a contaminated surfaces. (blanket)
7. Rare infection.
8. Ebola epidemic is the largest in history
9. Not spread through the air, water, food, or mosquitoes.
10. Symptoms appear anywhere from 2 to 21 days after exposure.
Fever, Severe headache, muscle pain, weakness, fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting, Abdominal pain, unexplained hemorrhage (bleeding or bruising)
2. poor region
3. poverty doesn't play a role
4. Ebola is not curable
5. About 11,314 deaths in Africa
6. This is a major disease because all the deaths that happened.
7.Africa cant do nothing for this due to it not being curable.