Friday, April 12, 2019
Mr. Russell, Principal - 414.773.1805
Mrs. Schram, Administrative Assistant - 414.773.1805
Mrs. Hill-Gordon - Educational Assistant - 414.773.1806
Attendance Line - 414.773.1802
Glow Dance: Thank you to all the volunteers for making time tonight to bust a move and help with the glow dance.
Our goal this year is 100% registration. If you haven't already done so here's the link: thegetmovincrew.com
The first class to reach 100% registration wins a Gatorade party!
After registering students SHARE with close family and friends. $65 per student will add up to make this our most successful fundraising event yet.
High Interest Day:
Is coming up fast. Friday 5/3 will be here soon so please take time to fill out the sign up genius
Nominate a WSD Employee for the Distinguished Service Award!
Dear Wauwatosa School District Staff and Families -
Do you know a Wauwatosa School District employee that goes "above and beyond" normal expectations and embodies exemplary service and dedication in their work? YOU can help them be recognized for their level of excellence by nominating them for the Distinguished Service Award!
Each year, during our Opening Day kickoff for the new school year, the Wauwatosa School Board recognizes staff members with this great honor. Employees, students, parents and community members are invited to nominate individuals for the award. The criteria and process are as follows:
- The nominee must have been employed by the District for at least three years.
- The nominee can be recognized no more than once every three years. See Recent Recipients of Distinguished Service Award.
- An individual may nominate no more than two employees each year.
- The deadline for nominations is Friday, May 11, 2019, at 4:00 p.m.
- A committee of the Board will review nominations and select the recipients.
- When making its decision, the committee will consider (1) demonstrated services to the District which are distinguishable by excellence; (2) quantity and quality of accomplishments listed in the nominating paragraph; and (3) overall realization of this person’s going "above and beyond" normal expectations.
- Recipients will be recognized at the Opening Day event in August.
You can nominate an employee via this form.
If you have any questions, please contact our Supervisor of Human Resources, Dean Nemoir via email.
Thank you for helping recognize the work of our outstanding team members.
Wauwatosa School District
Right At School Summer Camp
Click here for the Washington summer camp flyer. The summer program is at a discounted rate if you register early, $25.00 per week savings.
Please read the following documents which include helpful reminders about head lice and when to keep your children home due to illness.
We will continue to send these reminders out periodically during the school year.
April Breakfast/lunch menus, meal application, account payments
Sodexo food service menu app, SoHappy!
The April menus are available.
Did you know that you can make meal account payments and check balances by signing up at https://www2.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome?
If you prefer, you can also submit cash or check payments in the school office and we will put them in the meal programs drop box to be added to the account on the same day. Checks should be made payable to Wauwatosa School FSD.
Community Flyers & District Newsletter
The district newsletters that are also available here for your review.
Way to Go Timberwolves!
PAWS Winners for April 12th are available here. Congratulations students and keep up the good work!