Pros &' Cons
- Humans can help under water organisms by creating artificial reefs , bringing certain species back to that area .
- Another positive effect is when filters are made to keep major bodies of water clean.
- Preserving water can also save a lot of underwater ecosystems. By saving water, there'd be more in lakes, rivers, and oceans.
- Using less fertilizer can positively effect under water organisms , because using too much can cause chemicals to transfer into the ocean.
- Fishing less can especially help organisms under water. By fishing less, oceanic ecosystems have more time to reproduce.
- Oil spills can harm underwater ecosystems because it kills the animals and pollutes the water ways.
- littering can harm the animals especially, because they may mistake it as their prey.
The octopus is covered in oil because of the oil spill, causing it to die.
Overfishing can cause extinction of sea life and or lack of certain ocean organisms.
Littering in the cities and or communities can be picked up by run off and end up in the ocean or major water ways.