Bryce Graham, Remy Robinson
- Born in 1928 to a Jewish family in Philadelphia
- Attended Temple University
- Lives in California with his wife Caroline Davis
- Ranked 655 in Forbes list of Richest People Alive
- Founder of Jones Apparel Group which produced notable clothing lines such as Jones New York, Evan-Picone and 9 West which led to the licensing of Ralph Lauren (Polo). In 2002, he stepped down as chief executive officer, but remains on the board of directors.
- Started producing movies in 1986 (23 total movies)
- Sidney Kimmel Entertainment was founded in 2004 which led to the producing of nine movies. Some notables include United 93, Gone and Adventureland.
- Owns small stake in the NBA team, Miami Heat
Giving Back (Philanthropy)
Sidney Kimmel's life goal is to donate $1 billion to arts and culture, education and healthcare.
- Founder of Sidney Kimmel Foundation- Cancer Research
- $150 million to John Hopkins University for cancer research
- $35 million to Preforming Arts Center in Philadelphia
- $110 million to the Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- $25 million to the National Museum of American Jewish History
- $25 million to Stand Up to Cancer