MAKE ESTONIA GREAT AGAIN
- Throbbing headache
- Dizzines and light-headedness
- Lack of sweating despite the heat
- Red, hot, and dry skin
- Muscle weakness or cramps
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Rapid heartbeat, which may be either strong or weak
- Rapid, shallow breathing
- Behavioral changes such as confusion, disorientation, or staggering
first aid Tips
Lower Body Temperature While Waiting for Emergency Services to Arrive.
- If the person experiences seizures, keep him or her safe from injury.
- If the person vomits, turn the person on his or her side to keep the airway open.