http://wsd3.lib.overdrive.com/ Staff & Students: Use your Google login *You can also log in through Clever clever.wsd3.org
Log in with your district Google account to browse books, hold books, and preview books.
Login to this powerful research database and click on the Explora Middle School for some amazing resources! UN: wjhswjhs PW: wjhswjhs
Click here to cite your resources that you used for your work. It's easy and quick to build a bibliography!
Students tried out the VR Goggles for a whole new reality!
Need a book recommendation? Come check out our recommendation board!
Watson Wolverines visit with YA author, Matt de la Peña
Watson Library Information
- Open from 7:19 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday: Come in anytime with a pass
- Students can check out 2 books at a time for 2 weeks.
- YA books are for 8th grade students only.
- Student ID cards are made on Friday: The first ID card is free, replacements are $3
- Come in for open lunch on Mondays (Game Day) and Wednesdays (Lego Day)
- We get 10 new books every month! Check them out
- Check the Library Web page for our monthly activities!
Watson Library Mission Statement
The mission of the Watson Library Learning Center is to build a culture of reading, exploring, creating, learning, and fun.
We accomplish this by
- providing information
- finding resources
- designing daily and monthly activities
- creating a friendly, relaxing environment
- having excellent books
- giving recommendations
- and most importantly, offering help
We offer a high level of support that is personalized for every student and staff member.