ACT Tools & Data
Free Workshop from Ohio's ACT State Lead
ACT Tools & Data to Help Maximize Your Support of Students
Target Audience: District and building level administrators, curriculum directors, school counselors, and/or interested teachers.
Overview: Knowing when, where, and how to support students requires more than access to data. It requires a deep understanding of available data to develop actionable insights.
Learn how to:
- Understand the data delivered in the ACT High School Report and ACT Profile Report
- Derive insights for curriculum, instruction and student support improvements
- Enhance student success by learning about the positive effects of measuring social-emotional learning
- Use ACT Academy, a new offering from ACT, delivering educators and students with a robust personalized learning library that goes above and beyond what Khan Academy offers.
In addition to learning strategies that are immediately useful at your school, ACT will share the additional features and capabilities currently planned to enhance educators’ abilities to prepare students for college and careers.
The above description and workshop is being provided Ohio's ACT State Lead at no cost to participants. Resources and tools discussed are available to attendees at no cost.
Questions about workshop or tools that will be discussed? Please contact Victoria Thompson-Campbell at email@example.com
Two Dates to Choose From (Attend One Day):
- First Option: May 9, 2019
- Second Option: September 13, 2019
Time: 8:30 am -12:00 pm (Same Time Regardless of Day You Attend)
Location: Amos Memorial Public Library, 230 E. North Street, Sidney, OH 45365
Contact Hours: 3.5
ADVANCE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
Registration Deadline: May 1, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
Victoria Thompson-Campbell, M.Ed
ACT State Lead
Senior Account Executive, Client Relations
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION & REMINDERS
Thursday, May 9th, 8:30am-12pm
230 East North Street
What time should I arrive at the training site? Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete the check-in process.
What door(s) should I use to enter the building? Workshop attendees should use the side entrance doors to access the building. The doors are located on the west side of the building.
- The front doors of the library will be locked due to the fact that the building does not formally open until 9:00 am.
Food & Beverage: Water and breakfast bars will be available at the beginning of the session.
What You Should Bring? Participants should bring note taking materials and writing utensils with them to the session.
Midwest Regional Educational Service Center
Our Vision/Mission: The Midwest Regional Educational Service Center serves and supports students, families, and districts as an innovative educational partner.