5th Grade News
Mrs. Grandon & Mrs. Kroenke
- October 12-23- Food Fight
- Oct. 13- 2nd Quarter Begins
- beginsOctober 14- Picture Day
- October 15- Fire Safety
- October 20- IGNiTE Parent night 5:30-6:30
- October 20- 30- Fifth Grade Student led conferences
Tuesday, Oct. 20th, 5:30-6:30pm
2148 North Douglas Avenue
Come see what IGNiTE is all about. Food will be served.
Project Based Learning
Important Things to Know and Remember
- Wednesday Folders come home every Wednesday as a communication from school to home. Be sure to watch each week and sign it. Each student gets $100 classroom cash for a signed folder
- Open Classroom is every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Students can get extra help or simply get caught up on work before school at 7:30 or after school till 4:30 p.m.
- Grade Checks- Every Monday students receive a grade check. They are allowed to turn in anything they are missing or re-do anything for a better grade. Be watching for this each week, so that you can be updated on how your student is doing.
- Twitter- Follow our class Twitter at 5thgrade@spsbowerman
- Headphones- If your student has not brought in headphones already, it would be helpful for each student to have their own set of headphones to keep at school. This would be their personal set and will not be shared by anyone else.