Week of January 23-27
Things to Know This Week!
Volunteers Needed *NEW*
- On Tuesday, January 31st, students will be helping us celebrate Lake Murray Elementary School's 25th Birthday! We need some help assembling birthday hats! If you are able to volunteer an hour of your time, we'd love your help! Sign up here to help with Birthday Hat Preparations!
90's Museum *NEW*
- With the LMES 25th birthday approaching, one of the ways we are celebrating is with a 90's museum for students. Please take a look to see if you have any of these items you'd be willing to allow us to borrow and drop off in the office next week.
Author Visit *NEW*
- Jerry Pallotta will visit LMES on March 3rd. If you would like to purchase an autographed book, complete this form that went home on Thursday. All book orders are due by February 1st. Check or money order to CB Books only. NO Cash accepted.
The Great Kindness Challenge *NEW*
- A week long event devoted to performing as many acts of kindness as possible.
Lost & Found
- Please take a moment to check the Lost & Found. We are starting a new process where we donate the lost items after 4 weeks in the lost and found. Please check frequently!
- We are looking for a certified teacher to assist with a long-term maternity leave beginning Monday, April 3. The 8 week assignment will be in a first grade classroom. Please email email@example.com if you (or someone you know) is interested!
- Please check your child's lunch account, and if needed, add money HERE
- Absence excuses must be in writing. Either send a written note to the teacher, an email to the teacher and Donna Corley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or complete the online Student Attendance Excuse Form. For more detailed attendance information see the Student Handbook.
- LMES PTO would like to give Contract Construction a big shout out for their business partnership!