Miss Karen's April Newsletter
The flowers are blooming!
SPIRIT DAY/TUITION DUE: Apr. 4-5
COMMUNITY FIELD TRIPS (No Preschool Apr 14-15; no Kindergarten Apr 14)
- Bring your family and meet us at:
KUNA FIRE STATION
- Miss Sara's class: Thurs. Apr. 14 @ 10 a.m.
- Miss Lindsay's T_TH classes: Thurs. Apr. 14 @ 11 a.m.
- Miss Diana's classes: Fri. Apr. 15 @ 10 a.m.
- Miss Hilary's classes: Fri. Apr. 15 @ 11 a.m.
RIDLEY'S GROCERY STORE
- Miss Lindsay's MWF classes: Thurs. Apr. 14 @ 9 a.m.
- Miss Karen's classes: Thurs. Apr. 14 @ 10 a.m.
Graduation Outfit Needed
- Date: Saturday, June 4
- Place: Kuna Performing Arts Center
- Time: 10 a.m. practice & 7 p.m. graduation
- Every family should attend. It's a FREE event so please invite your family.
Each class will be wearing a different color for graduation. Please let your child wear an outfit or t-shirt with the class's dominant color. Look below for your child's class color. (Kindergartners can wear any color, because they'll be wearing our gold caps and gowns.)
- Miss Lindsay (MWF AM) - Orange
- Miss Lindsay (MWF PM) - Green
- Miss Karen (T_TH AM) - Purple
- Miss Karen (T_TH PM) - Beige
- Miss Diana (MWF AM) - Navy
- Miss Diana (MWF PM) - White
- Miss Lindsay (T_TH AM) - Black
- Miss Lindsay (T_TH PM) - Red
- Miss Hilary (MWF PM) - Teal
- Miss Hilary (T_TH PM) - Yellow
We won't be including book orders in your packets in the next few months, but you're always welcome to order. As soon as the books come in we'll give them to you. :)
It's Starting To Look Like Spring
In April we will be learning about flowers and weather. WE will be growing seeds and talking about what plants need to grow. We will talk about different kinds of weather and how we should dress for it. We will also continue to work on our fine motor skills and work on writing those names.
Thanks for sharing your kids with me. They are making great progress and soaking up information like little sponges. I love it when they tell me they have been working on writing their names at home or that they are reading books at home with their moms and dads. That makes what I do in the classroom so much better and more rewarding.
And now for the best part!!! PICTURES!!!