SOHS Weekly Community Update
March 23, 2020
El boton de traduccion esta al final de esta pagina
We are "virtually" open for business from 8:30am through 4:30pm each school day. Please call us at 510-370-3334 with any questions or concerns. If you need any assistance, we are here to help.
Home W-Fi Access
Chromebooks and Chargers
Reminder: Online Attendance
- · Regular attendance for all classes is mandatory.
- · Within the first 30 minutes of class, students will only be counted as “present” by their teacher if they are at a working laptop, with both the video camera and sound on.
- · The expectation is that students are to stay logged in for the entire class period or until the teacher dismisses them.
- · Students may not share screens. Each student must individually log-in to his/her scheduled class.
- · If a student is struggling to log-in or experiencing technical difficulties, the student must take a screen shot of the login message and email the teacher immediately for assistance.
- · Parents must contact Ms. Ruiz to report or excuse a student’s absence.
End of the 3rd Quarter Marking Period
NO CLASSES ON MONDAY, 3/30 AND TUESDAY, 3/31.
Campus Closure Through April 19th
Following our school calendar, our Spring Break holiday will then start on Monday, April13th and continue through Friday, April 17th. There will be no online classes during that week.
It is our hope that we will be able to reopen the campus on Monday, April 20th, but it will depend upon the recommendations from the California Department of Health and the Governor's Office. We will continue to update you weekly with the latest news from those offices.