Peek at the Week
June 10th-June 14th
Just a few reminders...
*If you know you are going to be away from school, please put it in Smart Find as soon as possible. We realize that in some situations you must book after 6:45 in the morning but if you are, please notify either Shannon (613-770-0461) or Joanne (613-214-9938) by text to let them know.
*As the weather is getting nicer, students are attempting to go out to buses before the end of the day. Please remind students that they must stay with their teacher until the bell.
*Please remind Jr/I students that they should not be walking through the primary hallway when leaving at the end of the day. Thanks for helping to keep our primary hallways less congested!
Reports Due to Office June 12th
This Week at Southview...
Monday, June 10 (Day 4)
- Grade 2 Drama Week
- Begin returning all library books
Tuesday, June 11 (Day 5)
- Happy Tuesday!
- LDSB retirement celebration @ Lancaster -7:00 pm
Wednesday, June 12 (Day 1)
- District Track and Field
- Report Cards due to the office
- MacPherson House trip-Kinders
- Public Health Visit- Grade 8
Thursday, June 13 (Day 2)
- District Track and Field Raindate
- Garden Growers Workshop-Kinders
- Loyalist College Experiential Learning-Grade 8
- Gymnastics Trip- Grade 1 (9:45-11:15)
- Rainbow Day -A day to celebrate and promote diversity, inclusion and acceptance!
Friday, June 14th (Day 3)
- Grade 2 Drama Presentations (Gym closed all day)
- K-3 presentation @ 12:30; Parents @ 2:30
- #WeAreOne -Wear your Southview gear or Southview blue!
- Shannon away all day
Upcoming Events and Special Days
June 18~ Quin-Mo-Lac Trip-Hall & Myers
June 18~ Boys and Girls Club Trip -McPhee/Gillam/Gaffney
June 19~ Grad Trip- Gallupe & Bridgen
June 19~ Ottawa Trip- Grade 5
June 19~ Quin-Mo-Lac- Grade 3
June 20~ Ultimate Frisbee Tournament
June 20~ Cathy White's Retirement Celebration!
June 21~ Canada's Wonderland Trip-Grade 7
June 21~ Gymnastics Trip- Grade 1
June 21~ Grade 8 Clap Out @ 3 pm
June 24~ Boys & Girls Club and Mandarin Trip- Grade 6
June 24~ Graduation
June 25~ Rotary Park-Grade 5
June 26~ Term 2 Report Cards go home
June 27~ End of the Year Assembly @ 9:30
June 27~ Splash Pad- Grade 2
June 27~ Last Day of School!
June 28~ PA Day