known as the strongest of all mortals.
A wooden club
Hercules well developed muscles
Given from zeus and perseus.
A lion skin he wears on his head
He got it from his first labor which was to conquer and deliver the Nemean Lion, a monstrous feline.
- Self confidence
- Siblings: Iphicles(brother)
- Parents : Zeus and Alcmena
- Wife: Megara
- Brave, on his second of twelve labors he defeated the hydra and it was not a fair fight.
- Strong, on his first of twelve labors he defeated the Nemean lion.
- Determined, he finish all twelve labors even though he was risking his life.
- Lustful(showing strong feelings of sexual desire) he would get with countless woman.
- Gluttonous(Greedy) He didn't think having as many women as he could was wrong.(while married)
- Woman, He liked too many women,even when he was married.
- The name Hercules is derived from the Etruscan name Hercle. It means 'Glory of Hera', which is ironic because Hera did not like him. In fact she wanted him dead.
- In agony from the poisoned blood, Hercules begged his father Zeus to let him die, even though he was immortal.
- He killed Megara(his wife) and their children when he was cursed by Hera.
BBC News. BBC. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Greek Myths: Your Handy Introduction to Hercules." About.com Travel. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Hercules." KET DL. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Hercules Facts." Hercules Facts. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Hercules' Family Tree." Legendary Journeys. Web. 29 Jan. 2016.
"Megara (Wife of Hercules)." Ancient History Encyclopedia. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
Shmoop Editorial Team. "Theme of Strength and Skill in Heracles (Hercules): Birth and Early Adventures." Shmoop.com. Shmoop University, Inc., 11 Nov. 2008. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"The Life and Times of Hercules." The Life and Times of Hercules. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"The 12 Labors of Hercules - Labor 1 The Nemean Lion." About.com Education. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.