Pride of the Tribe
Week of October 29, 2018
Nuts & Bolts
- Grades must be posted by 8:00 am on November 5th. Make sure parents have been contacted before grades are posted.
- Make sure you are at your door greeting students during passing periods. Your presence helps keep our hallways safe and orderly.
- Student IDs - Additional measures will be added this week to begin the 3rd six weeks. An email will be sent out for you to communicate with students.
- Do not allow students to leave your classroom to go to the restroom, library, etc. unless they are wearing an ID (temporary or school issued).
- Dress Code - Half-shirts seem to be coming back! No half-shirts!
- College Door Competition - ONE WEEK LEFT! November 6th is right around the corner! Dr. Sandra will be judging the doors.
- 45 Minute Evaluations - If you are ready to get it done, email your appraiser with a date. We will begin sending two-week windows for you to schedule. Please remember a pre-conference form/meeting will need to be completed before the evaluation can be conducted.
- Reminder to start thinking about your technology project that will be showcased in February. EVERY teacher is expected to submit a project. Check out Tammy's Tech Tuesday Smores for information on requirements.
- Electives/CTE Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Dual Credit Information Meeting, 6:30pm
- Volleyball Bi-District Game, Carrollton, 6:0pm
- Math/Science Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Dual Credit Enrollment Opens
- English/SS Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- "Treats, No Tricks" for teachers
- 9th/JV/V Football vs Melissa HS @ Melissa, 5:00pm
- End of 2nd Six Weeks
- Pep Rally (Guest is SMS)
- V Football vs Melissa @ PSHS, 7:00pm (Senior Night)
- State XC Meet in Round Rock
- Professional Development Day
I Leave You With This...
"A team is not a group of people who work together. A team is a group of people who trust each other." ~ Simon Sinek