- When a business is owned by one person.
- A book keeping business
- A business owned and run by two or more people
- A legal entity that is separate and distinct from its owners.
- He or she is not personally responsible
- A type of business where owners share joints and several responsibility for the entire amount of dept and other liabilities.
- The capital raised by a business or corporation through the issue and subscription of shares
- The share of money paid regularly by a company to its shareholders out of its profits.
Board of Director
- A body of elected or appointed members who jointly oversee the activities of a company or organization.
- A sole proprietorship is the most common type of business