2015 In Review
Top 3 Companies of 2015
1. Apple - Hitting $700 billion in the market value makes Apple come in at number one, including the many innovative products they created in 2015.
2. Google - Google's success in 2015 making $66 billion dollars comes from their advertising.
3. Amazon - With a total of $88.8 billion dollars, delivering anything you can think of around the world.
Top 2 Products of 2015 and Worst
1. LG's Glass OLED 4k TV - Introduced at CES in 2015 LG's innovative Glass TV is completely transparent making it come in at number one.
2. GoPro Hero 4 - GoPro has always been known for their great small action cameras. Their new Hero 4 takes them to the next level, allowing people to be able to use 4k video capture.
1. Hoverboards/Swegway - These things had quite a bit of publicity however a couple months ago a few of them started blowing up, making them a terrible product that was flawed from the start.
2. Chicken Leash - All that needs to be said is who keeps their on a leash.
Top 2 Movies of 2015
1. STAR WARS the Force Awakens - After 32 years of waiting, Episode VII was finally released, grossing over $800 million in the U.S Alone, and $1.7 billion across the world.
2. Jurassic World - Making $650 million Jurassic World comes in at number two for the top movies of 2015.
Top Music Artists of 2015
1. Justin Bieber
2. Fetty Wap
3. The Weeknd
5. Taylor Swift
Top 5 Athlets of 2015
1. Ronda Rousey
2. Stephen Currey - Basketball Player
3. Serena Williams - Tennis Player
4. Christiano Ronaldo - Soccer Player
5. Usain Bolt - Sprinter