Please be mindful of the one way sign near morning drop off. The officers will give out citations to those that go the wrong way on a one way.
All message changes for how a child will go home or be picked up must go through the main office. Please call and leave a message with Kim or Jessica. Please do not send those changes through remind or a handwritten note. Our teachers are teaching and it is easy to overlook those messages. Thank you!
Tardies will begin on Monday, August 26th. If you arrive after 7:55, please park and walk your child in. Please DO NOT drop off your child without adult supervision.
1st Pep Rally 8/30
We will have our first Pep Rally on Friday, August 30th. All K-5th grade students will attend. Please see the following:
- The Pep Rally will begin at 2:30 in the competition gym.
- Please enter in door 21, not the elementary.
- All elementary will sit on the Home side. We will take up the entire side. We will not allow parents or visitors on the home side.
- For Safety Purposes-We will NOT release any students to their parents after the pep rally. We will walk back through the elementary doors (no adults may enter) and release @ 3:00 in our normal areas.
- If you would like to check out your child prior to the pep rally, you will need to come into the office at 2:00. By 2:15, we are walking to the pep rally and will not be able to get your child for you.
- The theme for 8/30 is Marvel. Academy students must be in uniform from the waist down. No costumes.
School T-shirts are now available for $10.00! We have both youth and adult sizes. Please click on the link below and order yours today. The shirts will be delivered to the school.
If you are unable to order online, please see Jessica in the office.
Morning and Afternoon Drops
Thank you for everyone's patience! We have cut down our morning drop off line by 10 minutes! We still need your help.
- DO NOT Drop off children in the am before an adult opens the car door. We are having some dropped off and walk around the corner or sitting and waiting on us at 7:30. This is a safety issue. Please wait and we will open your car door promptly.
- Please have all of your child's water bottles, lunch boxes and folders already zipped up in your back packs.
- Please do not pass any cars. We have witnessed people trying to pass and not watching carefully.
The Nurse's Office
We are in need of clean, gently used shirts, shorts, socks and underwear for both boys and girls of all sizes. We often have accidents during the day and need a new piece of clothing and our supply is running low. If you have any gently used items, please bring them to the office and we can get them down to the office.
If you would like to pay for your child's lunches online, you can do that at the following link>
You will need your child's ID. If you are a new student, please call the office and we can get your that number. 432.394.5000 ext. 2