Why they should be legalized.
Steroids should be legalized because they don't contain any negative side effects when they are used properly.
- They are used in the medical field to treat patients who suffer from chronic muscle wasting diseases.
- They are used in sports to speed up the recovery process of an athlete.
- If steroids are a dangerous supplement, why are we using them under these circumstances?
- Users have greater muscle retention.
- Users will have a dramatic increase in strength.
- Muscular endurance increases with steroid use.
- Users have healthier and a higher volume of blood in their veins.
- Steroids allow for an increase in testosterone, or restore natural testosterone levels in people with low testosterone.
- Users will experience a decline in sexual behavior.
- Users will have kidney failure and liver toxicity.
- Users will become aggressive.
In conclusion, steroids are a safe and effective supplement for everyone to take because of the benefits that they bring to the user.