Video Curation With MyVRSpot
Fall 2019 - Online September 16, 2019 - December 9, 2019
Make Video Curation Easy With MyVRSpot
MyVRSpot is the leading Video Management Solution for the hosting and sharing of user-created media within the K12 education marketplace. The system allows for uploading, hosting, sharing, and archiving of all media content, and is tailored around the needs and challenges of K12 school districts. Learn how you can tap in to this versatile tool to blend and personalize learning in your classroom.
Objectives for this course include:
- Uploading files
- Creating a classroom video showcase webpage
- Creating and sharing YouTube video links that are not get blocked by district filters
- Sharing videos easily with Canvas integration
- Creating video quizzes similar to EdPuzzle or Zaption
- Making screen recordings without a watermark
- Creating and managing group folders
- Sharing folders or ePortfolios
Create your own path for learning and request face to face support as needed.
Since this course is self paced, you may register anytime during the Fall 2019 semester.