- Their government is a Parliamentary Republic.
- The area is mostly just river plains and a few mountains in the north.
- Some major Cities are Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Miskolc, Pecs, Gyor, and more
- Hungary has no official religion and Guarantees religious freedom but more than half are Roman Catholic.
- The Hungarian Forint is their currency
- The population is 9,919,128 Million.
The men in Hungary always walk on the left side of women to be polite. When family and friends greet each other they kiss their left and right cheeks.
The most common food was Hungarian bread.
Places and Activities
During the summer months I would wear lightweight clothing and during the winter months I would wear raincoats and sometimes jackets.
Cultures and Customs
Health, Transport, Government, and Economy
The health in Hungary is treated with natural herbal remedies but they still practice western medicine.
The main way to get around is by taxi because they are everywhere, Hungary uses urban transportation.
"Capital of Hungary." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 03 Mar. 2015.
"HUF - Hungarian Forint Rates, News, and Tools." HUF - Hungarian Forint Rates, News, and Tools. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Mar. 2015.
"Hungary - Origins and Language." Hungary - Origins and Language. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Mar. 2015.
"Hungary - Population 2015." Countryeconomy.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Mar. 2015.
"Hungary." Climate of the World:. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Mar. 2015.
"Hungary." Everyculture.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Mar. 2015.
"Religion in Hungary." Globerove. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Mar. 2015.
Selke, Lori A. "Major Landmarks in Hungary." Travel Tips. Demand Media, n.d. Web. 04 Mar. 2015.