By: Madison Lammons
HISTORICAL SITES AND LANDMARKS:
For breakfast: plantain, eggs, cheese, and coffee.
For lunch: rice, beans, meat, and vegetables.
For dinner: fried eggs, cheese, salami, meat, and bread.
3 IMPORTANT PEOPLE:
Indigenous group: Tainos.
Spain's Colonization: 1492.
How the Tainos got almost wiped out: U.S occupation 1916-1924.
1. Punta Cana. it has clear beaches, nice resorts and tons of fun activates.
2. Santo Domingo. it has clear water beaches lots of outdoor activities and historical buildings.
3. Puerto Plaza. it has clear beach water, nightlife and lots of sports
4. Sousa. it has clear water beaches, sports, wildlife and outdoor activates
5. Samana. it has wildlife, clear water beaches, outdoor activates and sports.