"One Team, No Limits" - 10/5/2020
After all of the planning and preparations it is hard to believe we are already halfway through the first quarter of the school year. I am so thankful for the effort and dedication our staff and students have shown to start the year on such a strong note. With the first half of the quarter complete, now is the time to review your student's progress and celebrate or make plans to finish the quarter strong. Your teachers are here to help. Please do not hesitate to contact a teacher if you have any questions.
Travis Brown - Principal - R.J. Murray Middle School
"One Team, No Limits!"
New Wednesday Schedule Starting October 14th
RJMMS Policies to Keep Safe From Covid-19
- All students are REQUIRED to wear a mask or face shield when not seated at their desks behind a desk shield. The mask must cover their nose and mouth at all times when worn. Students who do not wear their masks properly may be subject to the following: required face shield, removal from class to safer environment, repeated offenses subject to transition to distance learning.
- Please remind your students that the mask is not worn properly if it does not completely cover the nose and mouth.
- No outside food may be delivered to a student after the day has begun. We offer free lunch options in the cafeteria every day.
- Student check-outs are not allowed after 1:15 on regular dismissal and 11:30 on Wednesday early release.
- Students and parents must complete the individual student health screening questionnaire each day before coming on campus.
Do You Want To Be More Involved At RJMMS?
If you are interested in provided more support to our amazing students and teachers through our PTO, please contact Mayra Medina at email@example.com. We are always so grateful for the support of our PTO families.
Firefighters for Families Holiday Assistance
Distance Learning School Pictures
- Leonard's Studios is happy to welcome our distance learners into our Senior Portrait Studios. This is for all distance learners of any trade who attend a Leonard's school. Click the link below to sign-up for your session. All instructions are in the link. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to our representative, Lisa Urban at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-671-3179.
Here is the link for the St. Augustine sign up.