Down With Depression
Are You Experiencing...
- Lack of sleep or too much sleep
- Digestive problems
- Feelings of sadness, hopelessness, or emptiness for a long time
- Thoughts of death or suicide
- Voluntary withdrawal from social events or activities
- Agitation and/or restlessness
- Difficulty in concentrating/focusing
- Changes in appetite or weight
- Low energy and motivation
Center for Psychological Services of Somerset County
If you are experiencing these symptoms and need help with your depression, these psychologists will help you. They are located right in Hillsborough, NJ, and work solely to help your depression and other mental illnesses.
Jim Carrey Suffered From Depression!
Jim Carrey, a person who you would at the least expect to have this disease, used to suffer from depression. He is a very successful comedian whom you may know from movies like Ace Ventura and Dum and Dummer. However, Jim suffered from a very bad depression. In fact, he has dealt with his depression for most of his life. At one point was so bad, he didn’t think that he would overcome it. He sought out treatment by going to a doctor. He has overcame his depression, but it may return at any point.