Role of Bacteria in the World
By: Yena Choi and Lara Collins
How do bacteria fight off viruses?
- sends out chemical signals out to other coccolithophores in the water and sends a message 'telling them' to save themselves
- delays to the viruses and 'tell them' to get out
Why is this "war" so important?
- Coccolithophores take in carbon dioxide and releases oxygen
Importance of Bacteria
- can actually help to fight themselves
- helps digest food and gives vitamins
Importance in their "Ecosystem"
- life- producing oxygen
- made atmosphere habitable for all living organisms