2022 Graduation Ceremony Info
Fife High School Class of 2022 Info
June 8, 2022
Update: Graduation Ticket Info
After each graduating senior completes Senior Checkout at the end of the school day on June 9, they will be given up to 10 tickets for the graduation ceremony.
If graduates need additional tickets (more than their 10), on Friday 6/10 or Monday 6/13 graduates can obtain up to an additional 10 FREE tickets from the bookkeeper at FHS.
Anybody coming to the Fairgrounds the night of graduation without a ticket can purchase one for $10 at the Gold gate entrance beginning at 5:30PM (only cash will be accepted).
All tickets are general admission. Accessible seating with wheelchair access is available.
- Rehearsal is Tuesday 6/14 at 9:45AM
- Graduates required to attend practice if you are participating in the ceremony.
- Students transport themselves to graduation practice. If you need to ride the bus, you need to sign up for the bus (see below for sign up link).
- Arrive between 9:30-9:45AM. Practice will last until 12:00PM or when we're done.
- Park in the GOLD LOT across the street from the fair on Meridian. Do NOT park at a neighboring businesses (Cattins or Starbucks), they will tow you.
- When you arrive through the Gold Gate staff will be there to get you where you need to go.
What do I bring/not bring to practice?
- Do not bring bags-- you don't need to bring anything
- Dress warm for practice- be prepared for rain (no umbrellas though).
- NOTE about rain...Should it rain at the actual ceremony, we will have clear ponchos for each graduate.
- If you are wearing shoes you have never walked in before, like really high heels, you might consider wearing them for practice so you can get used to walking up the stairs to the stage.
Need to ride the bus to Graduation Rehearsal?
If you get a ride on the bus to practice, you MUST also ride the bus back to FHS after rehearsal.
NOTE: you will need to provide your transportation to the actual graduation ceremony on the 14th
Students who would like to ride the bus need to fill out this sign up form: https://forms.gle/Cpwq7RrPsjVgNjWdA
Student Graduation Info
Graduate Dress Code Reminders
If you wear a mask, please wear a solid black mask. Black masks will be available at check-in.
Awards and Regalia-- Only Fife High School distributed academic cords and medals are worn during the FHS graduation ceremony.
Gowns—Graduation gowns should be ironed before wearing.
Graduation Attire—This is a formal ceremony (Dresses, dress pants, etc.). Jeans or shorts are NOT considered appropriate. Shirts with collars are recommended. Ties are recommended, but not required.
Shoes—Dress shoes recommended. Wear shoes you can walk up and down stairs in safely.
Caps & gowns cannot be modified.
Graduation Attire Tips
Only bring your gown to graduation. Leave your bags for after graduation with family and get them after the ceremony. There will not be any secure place to hold bags, purses, etc.
Make sure you have everything before you leave home to go to the graduation ceremony: Cap/Gown/Tassel/Class Stole
If you forget/lose or want to buy anything they will have to buy providing Jostens still have stock left. CASH ONLY at Jostens table
Carry your tassel and stole in your hand from the car to the Ceremony!
Those are the two items lost the most on the way to graduation
GRADUATION DAY PRICING
Cap/Gown/Tassel/Stole - $65.00
Cap - $7.00
Tassel - $14.00
Class Stole - $22.00
Grad Party Info For After Graduation
Prior to getting on the bus:
- You will have some time after the graduation ceremony to take a few photos with family & friends
- Check in with the Grad Night Chaperones near the buses to receive your wristband and swag bag with your official Grad Night tee!
- Change out of your graduation attire and into comfortable clothes: Grad Night t-shirt and your own shorts/sweats, socks and athletic shoes
Instructions for getting on the bus
- Once you have checked in, your wristband color will indicate which bus to ride
- You must be aboard your bus no later than 9:20 pm
What can you bring?
- Cell Phone for photos!!
- Yearbook and pen
- Sweatshirt or sweater
What you cannot bring:
- Reusable water bottles
The bus will leave promptly at 9:30 pm
Graduation Details for Family and Community
The graduation ceremony is at the Washington State Fairgrounds 110 9th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA 98371
The ceremony begins at 6:30PM
Parking is free, park in the Gold Lot on Meridian near the Starbucks.
Graduates arrive between 5:30 and 6PM through the Gold Gate.
Gates also open for guest seating at 5:30PM. Please plan for traffic.
No Balloons or horns allowed inside the Fair
On Going Senior Reminders
Diploma Pickup, Transcripts, Shot Records
Diploma pick up can begin starting 6/20 between 8-3:30PM Monday-Thursday in the main office. Diplomas can only be given to the graduate.
If you are a Running Start student or PSSC student, we must wait for your grades to be finalized and sent to FHS before we can complete your final transcript and issue your diploma.
To request a transcript complete the transcript request form which is located on the FHS Website. We will begin processing requests after the July 4th holiday.
Your student’s immunization form will be included with their diploma which they pick up after graduation.
Google Account Closing Date
Please note, August 1st senior accounts will be locked in google (email and drive). Be sure to get any documents you need downloaded or transferred to a different Google account. Here are links to instructions.
There are two options:
Here are directions to transfer to a personal Google account: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6386856
Here are directions to download content to a location: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190