Mi Home app for PC - Windows/Mac
Download and install Mi Home in PC
Free Download Mi Home App on PC –Windows 10 and Mac OS
Looking for an application which controls the workings for smart home appliances? Try the Xiaomi Mi Home App. With this application, you can easily manage and control workings for devices made by Xiaomi. This application is available to download for free on Android devices. But here we will tell you more. In this guide, we will tell you how to download Mi Home App on PC. Yes with the help of Android Emulator (Third Party Software for PC) you can easily get Mi Home App on Windows and Mac OS. Before we will tell you how to install Mi Home App on Laptop lets know more about it.
Mi Home for Windows 10, 8, 7 (Free Download)
- Download and Install the Nox App Player on your Windows. (Download Link)
- After installing it on PC, Open it by double-click on its icon.
- The interface of Nox App Player is just like an Android device.
- Click on Google Folder and select the PlayStore App.
- Give your Gmail Credentials to activate PlayStore App on PC.
- Search Mi Home in PlayStore and select the app to Install.
- Click on Install button and Accept the Installation.
Mi Home App Overview
Mi Home App controls smart and hardware devices such as a heater, LED lamp, Air conditioners, Door Bell, Ceiling Light, air purifiers, heaters, etc. Moreover, it also manages smart security cams designed by Xiaomi. No wires and cables are needed to perform its operations. All it requires is a working and stable internet connection. Mi Home App is designed for the ease of users. Just Add your Smart device and control them from your Smartphones.
How to Download Mi Home App on PC (Windows and Mac OS)
As I said earlier, Mi Home App can easily be installed on PC with the help of Android Emulator. So, the first thing you need to do is to download and install an Android Emulator on your Windows and Mac. There are many emulators which are free for Windows and Mac. But we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both of these emulators are available for Windows as well as Mac OS.