Magical Moments at Mintie for April
Information for upcoming news
A Moment from Ms. Hallof
Thank you for your patience as we work toward bringing students back on campus.
Please read this newsletter carefully as it has very important details for you and your child.
We are so excited to be bringing back students for our afternoon session starting the week of April 5th from 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. We can't wait to see our students in class and learning together. The excitement is high and we want to make sure you have all the information you need.
SPRING BREAK 3/29 - 4/2 No School
TK, Kinder, and First Grade Students Return
Students in TK and Kinder who have 16 students or less returning will attend school Tuesday-Friday beginning Tuesday April 6th from 1:00 - 2:30. Students in First grade that have 20 students or less returning will also come to school all four days beginning April 6 from 1:00 - 2:30.
We understand that many of you only chose 2 days but we want the maximum learning time for our students. This will allow teachers to increase their instructional time for students and student achievement.
At this time all students TK-1 are coming all four days except Ms. Sanchez class.
What do you need to do next?
The packet includes:
- The the days and times of classes
- A school map showing you where you can enter the school (Arriving 12:45)
- A school map that shows you where you will pick up your child at 2:30 T,W,TH or F.
- A lanyard with your child's ID card that they will need to bring/wear to school everyday.
- (This lanyard is how we will verify that they have been passed the Covid Screening protocols.
- Bring a water bottle or refillable water bottle as drinking fountains will not be available.
- Make sure they have had lunch or a snack as no food will be allowed on campus.
What to expect when you arrive!
- Your child or you will be asked the Covid Screening questions (This is where you will need to say your goodbyes and give hugs as only students will pass through the gates)
- Your child will then proceed through the gates to have their temperature checked with a thermal scanner.
- They will then have their ID card scanned to show they passed the screeners and are ready for class.
- They will then go directly to their classroom.
- If you have not picked up your parent packet you will need to do that at the front office before entering through the gates.
We will be working on videos to show you what this all looks like.
Grades 2-5 Returning to School
We will have your parent packets ready for pick up during the week of April 6 and you will receive an email or text notification when they are ready for pick up. We will send this information out through Class Dojo and Remind.
They will also be asked to maintain social distancing at all times.
We have air filters in the classroom, and all Covid 19 protocols have been taken care of on our campus.
If you have questions or concerns please feel free to call the office.
Challenge To Review
Friday, March 26th, 3pm to Sunday, April 4th, 5pm
This is an online event.
I will choose the 7th and 13 RSVP's to come and pick from our new Mintie White Swag.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.