ROCORI District Office
January 2021: Community Update
COVID Announcements and Reminders
Learning Model Calendars
CDC COVID Reminders
- Practice social distancing
- Wear masks
- Check your health daily
- Clean and Disinfect high touch surfaces
- Stay home if you are sick
Thank you for your cooperation in these precautions!
ROCORI Activities Online
Congratulations to our Section 8AA Triple A Award Winners! Clark Nelson and Jan-Rose Davis
Congratulations to School Board Member Lynn Schurman on her 35 years of service to the district!
Spartan Online School
We have found many students have excelled with our online program. This has been a great opportunity for students to discover new strengths in a new learning atmosphere.
A reminder to parents, students need to login daily for attendance. If your child is ill or unable to work on lessons, please contact Steph Ruegemer at 685-4908, email@example.com.
ROCORI Public Schools can accept open enrollment for students in certain grade levels for the 2020-2021 school year and will be accepting for all grade levels in the 2021-2022 school year
We will be open to all enrollments for the next year. Should COVID continue into the next year and cause us to limit enrollment we will make that announcement as soon as we know that news.
ROCORI ACTION PACKS
ROCORI'S WEEKEND FOOD PROGRAM
Programming is continuing for our students. The goal is to provide easy, quick and nutritious weekend meals to elementary students in Rockville, Cold Spring and Richmond. Click on the link below to sign up if you need support or to donate to help out this vital program.
ROCORI District Goals 2020-2021
- Technology Committee Meeting February 10, 2021 at 5:30pm
- Regular School Board meeting and Work Session February 8, 2021 at 6:30pm
- No School February 12th and 15th
- Facilities and Grounds Committee Meeting February 17, 2021 at 5:30pm
- Regular School Board meeting February 22, 2021 at 6:30 pm