What is it?
- Read-a-latte began as a reading promotion originally held during Fine Arts week in February unfortunately Fine Arts week no longer happens. LMC staff lays out all the NEW books from this year, displaying them on tables & pairing this with performances by students & staff varying from music to forensics to poetry.
When & Were?
- Friday, May 24th in the LMC
- Arlene krueger's family & consumer science classes are serving cappuccino, latte's, cookies & other goodies for around $1.50.
- PERFORMERS are NEEDED if you have any suggestions or know of anyone who will be willing to perform please send them to the LMC.
- $$$ raised will go to help finance 10 FACS students who qualified to go to Nationals.