What's up at Weller?
- 1st Quarter Appy Hour (Glendale)
- One Sole Purpose Shoe Distribution
- 5th Grade Field Trip to Art Museum
- Fire Drill at 9:45
- Change attendance board and celebrate kids receiving attendance card
- Dr. D in Jefferson City at P.D.
- Literacy Team Meetings
- #Swag Meetings @3:50--4:50 (Each team should decide where to meet.)
- IGNiTE Project Team Meeting @ 8:00
- Collaborative Planning/Blended Learning
- 2/3 Ballet
- Parents As Teachers @ 5:00-6:00 P.M.
- Dr. D out at Principals of Leadership
- Panther PRIDE Celebration
Monday (9-26) Health Fair
Wednesday (9-28) Parkview Cares
Friday (9-30) Jump Rope for Heart
Open House 2016
Gotta Know It....
Remember when you were a kid and a day seemed like a week? Now a month seems like a day! It's hard to believe we are half-way through the first quarter already, I wish all of you could have walked through one another's rooms during Open House. Your hard work is evident and I am so proud to be on the your team. Thanks for making Weller great.
- MID-QUARTER REPORTS: Your choice but a "must do" for kids a year behind. Put copies in my box.
- #SWAG: Our first #SWAG meetings will be on Tuesday after school. Get together and decide where you will meet before then. These are leadership teams using data or action planning. I'll give one person in each team the action plan/data analysis forms. Remember, you will share your findings/plans for five minutes at our staff meeting on October 4th.
- ENERGY SAVING UPDATE; I will put an End of the Day Energy Saving Checklist in your box. Please post it where you will see it before leaving. Your computers should be shut down each night.
- PLANS: Please have your plans where I can see them when I come in your room. If your plans are electronic just let me know.
- BIG BROTHERS/SISTERS LUNCH BUDDIES: If you know of a K-4 student who would benefit from a Lunch Buddy, Robin has applications for you to send home. Please remember to greet your student's lunch buddy when they pick-up their student.
- DESKTOP REMOVAL; All desktops will be removed November 14-18 at Weller.