Yes, This is a real life thing people play..
How to play
- A coin flip at the beginning to determine which team goes first
- There must be 2 teams with 4 people in each team
- Each team rolls 8 44 lb rocks
- In one game of curling there is 6-10 rounds or so called ends
- The captain in each team is called the Skip
- When each teams finishes throwing their 8 rocks the team with the rocks closest to the bulls eye wins the end, or the team with the rocks most close to the bulls eye wins.
- There is a vice skip
- You use brooms to sweep your stone across the ice
- The rules are
- No cheating
- Only made for enjoyment
- Don't sabotage the other team
- Be kind to other players