The Do's And Don'ts Of An Interview
- Do wear minimal make-up with a conservative lipstick color.
- Do wear low-heeled shoes.
- Do carry a briefcase .
- Dress properly for the job interview .
- Know the location and exact time of the interview .
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early before the schedule time .
- Do shake hands firmly .
- Do make good eye contact with your interviewers.
- Don't show that you are desperate for the job.
- Do not chew gum during the interview.
- Don't depend on your job application to get you hired.
- Don't cuss
- Don't have a limp or clammy handshake.
- Don't tell jokes during the interview.
- Don't be soft-spoken.
- Don't ever lie during the interview .