Beautiful home in Deer Creek
1 acre in Cedar Ridge Farms, priced to sell
CONTRACT BUSTED: BACK ON MARKET!
--------- Just reduced to $295,000! --------- Call Karen Blevins, Churchill Brown at (405) 330-0031
- 1 Acre lot
- New roof, new gutters, new carpet throughout
- 3 car, very large side-load garage
- Custom designed, stained concrete large back patio with built-in fire pit and recessed step and ceiling lighting. This patio is made for entertaining and has plenty of room for tons of kids.
- Huge bonus room/4th bedroom upstairs with new built-in counters and cabinetry
- New stainless appliances in kitchen
- Beautiful executive office with dramatic floor-to-ceiling wood built-ins
- Huge master closet
- Both extra bedrooms downstairs have unique features; One has vaulted ceiling with inset ledge, the other has secret passage way through the huge closet into awesome hiding spot (panic room/safe room/the best kid's secret club house ever under the stairs)
- Great neighbors on all sides
- AMAZING commute into the city or Edmond. Instead of traffic, you'll see hawks, deer, calves, horses, beautiful creeks and tall, old trees. It's 8 miles North of Memorial, but you will cherish every mile because of the scenery.
- Outside city limits, so no holds barred 4th of July!! We always had big parties where all friends brought tons of fireworks and we'd battle it out with other cul-de-sacs. It's serious fun.
- Wonderful neighborhood with plenty of space between houses. Everyone's outside all the time, driving golf carts around and kids play all over the neighborhood.
- Beautiful, stocked private fishing ponds in the neighborhood for your fishing.
- So much more! Come see it.
22460 Cedar Ridge Road - Virtual Tour