by: Keri Slyter
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Less freedom
- Fewer civil liberties
- Laws may not be based on logic or fairness
- Freedom of speech is restricted
- Lack of individuality
- Be forced into believing something that they didn't want to believe
- Political unity
- Social unity
- Ensured that political decisions were in line with people's moral values and beliefs
- More loyalty from citizens
- Everyone agrees on the same laws
- Everyone believes that the ruler is connected with God
Why have societies throughout the world formed different forms of government?
I think it's because it's been a tradition to always have some sort of government to keep the peace. When people didn't like what one person of the government ideas were they went of and created a new one to fit their liking and so on.