Week of August 20th-24th
First Week Down!
Water Samples Information
Staff Please put the following information in your newsletters that you send home. This is just a statement that we are required to communicate to parents. Thanks!
Annual water sample results are posted on the front doors of the school. Results from the testing fell within the acceptable range for all categories. If you have specific questions or concerns, please contact Tim Hollis at 1-260-636-2175
- If kids are in your room the doors should be locked
- If kids or yourself are not in your room please turn out the lights and shut the door
- Please do not prop doors open
- Do not leave students unattended in your room. If you need to leave your room call the office and we'll send someone to cover for you.
- At the end of the day please lower your blinds and turn them so people from the outside can't see in
- Raz-Kidz aka (Reading A-Z) should be up and running soon. Please try to log into your account. If you don't have one let me know and I'll get you set up.
- K-1 teachers Math seeds and Reading Eggs have been ordered.
- 2nd grade IXL has been ordered
- Studies Weekly is ready to go. I have email instructions that I will share with you as soon as I can make sure they are correct.
Google Form For IEP Move-Ins
Upcoming Morning Meetings
Thursday: Meet in the Robotics room with Mr. Wesson. These are mandatory to attend.
Friday: Meet in the Robotics room with Mr. Wesson. These are mandatory to attend.
09/03: Labor Day No School
09/10: Teacher PD day, Student eLearning Day
09/13: Grandparent's Day/Book Fair (please start putting this in your newsletters)
10/24: Fall Break
10/25: Fall Break
10/26: Fall Break
**If you have important dates please send them to me and I'll add them here!**