Tech Skills for the Young Adult
Beef up your tech skills! Nunchucks not included.
Teen Tech Program 1: Sound & Music Editing with Audacity
Thursday, Sep. 12th, 4pm
10 West Academy Street
This week, we will be working with the free program Audacity as we learn how to create, edit and mix music. Find us in the library upstairs. Check our website for details. Laptops and iPads are available for use for all sessions. You are encouraged to bring your own laptop with some of your music for this session.
Future programming will be scheduled based on user requests
- Thursday, September 19th – The best iPad apps for young adults
- Thursday, September 26th - Music & DJ Mixing (space limited)
- Thursday, October 3rd – Podcasting: Broadcasting your story and your opinions
- Thursday, October 10th – Google Docs and other Google Tools
- Thursday, October 17th – Web 2.0 tricks for young adult minds
- Thursday, October 24th – Garageband music creation and editing
- Thursday, November 6th - Pinterest – Creating Boards to Express Yourself