MLC: Welcome to 2020-2021
More updates about the beginning of school
PPS released information on Friday with details about the first two weeks of school. Please see link below for more information.
Expect to see details about the schedule for first quarter this week.
We will be contacting high school families this week about classes for the first semester.
Other important information:
1. The yearly Student Verification process is now available for parents/guardians via ParentVue. Please check your family's contact information for updates and/or accuracy. ParentVue information can be found here https://www.pps.net/Page/2341
The district recently sent out password codes to new ParentVue users. If you didn't receive the notice, please contact the MLC office and we can share that with you.
3. An email will be sent out this week sharing which teacher your child is assigned to.
4. Teachers return from summer break on August 27 and plan to spend time connecting with students and parents starting on September 2nd.
5. The TriMet HOP pass for 9x12 students will be offered again this year. Arrangements are being made with Dorian Studios to photograph students for their student body cards. More info to follow.
6. Office staff are available to answer questions but are working remotely. Email is the quickest way to reach Kathleen Frutiger (Principal's Secretary) or Stephanie Knight (Registrar).
Kathleen's email: email@example.com
Stephanie's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send a request through the form below. The requests will be shared with Mark, Margarita, Kathleen, and Stephanie in a Google Sheet. That way, we can quickly figure-out who would be the best to respond and get back to you as soon as possible.
MLC Office Request Form
PPS will make a decision by October 10th about plans for the second quarter, which begins November 9th.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Families can register new students by clicking the ENROLL button at www.PPS.net. (Look under Key Links on the right side of the PPS home page.) You can also get paper forms and submit supporting documents through the Enrollment and Transfer Center: email@example.com, or 503-916-3205. Paper forms are available at seven food pantry sites throughout the summer: (list of sites available on the ETC Forms Page).