NEWS FROM TEAM BOLINGER
This 'n That
Good afternoon, parents, just a few quick notes for this week.
- A huge shout out to all the parents that helped with the amazing Ink Well booth on Friday night, with extra props to Eve Bridger, Sue Ramos, and Hope Buttita, for all of your hard work organizing the event!
- EOG's and end of year celebrations: A flyer went home yesterday outlining the expectations leading up to the end of the year. EOG's will be held on May 25th and 26th (Reading on 25th, Math on 26th). Students will have an opportunity to receive tickets for perfect attendance/no tardies both days and having a healthy breakfast in the cafeteria both days. There is also information regarding a PJ and movie day on June 2nd (no referrals or ISS/OSS between now and the end of the year), and a pot luck for students that made A or AB honor roll all year long. Students are expected to sign and return the form, so please remind them to do so.
- A reminder that I am available for extra help/EOG practice after school on Monday and Thursday afternoons. Just send a note/shoot me an email if you would like your child to stay with me. Pick up will be at 4:00 in front of the school.
- If you are able to donate snack again before the year is out, we would be most appreciative.
- There will be a meeting for parents of rising Fifth Graders about the Washington D.C. trip next year at 6:00 p.m. in the auditorium on Thursday, May 19th.