Week of December 9th
Important Dates for the Week:
- Snow Day!
Tuesday, December 11th
- Snow Day!
Wednesday, December 12th
- 2 hour delay for students and staff - please report by 9:30!
- Holiday Cheer - Drawing for Lunch Out!
- Carla/Mandy/SCE admin/coach training with Melody in Mandy's room
Thursday, December 13th
- Holiday Cheer - Surprise in your box!
- Buster Visits K-2 (Eddie sent schedule via email)
- K/1st 1/2 day training with Melody
- NCE Family Night - City BBQ (NCE time available for attending/helping).
Friday, December 14th
- Holiday Cheer - Ugly Sweater Contest and Hot Cocoa out in Lounge
- PTA Snack out in Lounge 11 - 1 (please call the office if you are unable to get away and would like someone to deliver something to you)
*We will combine Holiday Treat Day with Dip Day! Please plan to bring a goodie next Monday to share! If you are like me, you have eaten everything in the house the last few days!*
- Welcome to Katie Horton! Ms. Horton will be joining us as an instructional assistant/bus driver tomorrow. Ms. Horton is already familiar face...she is mom to two jaguars! We are thrilled to have her on the team!! Welcome Katie!
- PLC's - this week and next week will be difficult to hold a scheduled PLC. Please work with your grade level to plan together during specials one day! Let's begin 2019 working smarter together!
- mClass MOY Updates - please take some time this week to read over this document. Please reach out to Brittany and/or Mandy if you have questions. We want to hit the ground running in January.
- School Improvement Team Notes - please ask your SLT rep if you have any questions.
- Staff Luncheon - We will have our staff luncheon next Wednesday after dismissal (beginning around 12:45) at The Preserve Clubhouse. Our PTA is so awesome and loves to spoil us! Please complete the following RSVP asap so we can give them an accurate head count. Several of you have mentioned to me the need to travel, please go ahead and complete this RSVP as well.
- Consider completing a Positive Office Referral this week!
- Save the Date: January 7th after dismissal. If you are interested in brainstorming and coming up with ideas for your classroom core behavior plan and consequences...plan to join us! Location will be announced soon!
ELA teachers, please use the link below to complete a survey. Let Mandy know if you have any questions.