Ms. Shull's 4th Grade Announcements
May 22nd - 26th
- Monday, May 28th - Memorial Day - No School
- Tuesday, May 30th - Half Day: Students dismiss @ 11:00
- Wednesday, May 31st - Last Day of School! Half Day: Students dismiss @ 11:00
Report Cards will be sent home this day.
**Have a fabulous summer!!**
What's the Scoop?
- We are learning some 5th grade content in math this week. We will look into exponents and graphing.
Social Studies & ELA:
- We are combining our ELA knowledge with the Civil War to complete a project on historical figures during this time. Students are completing their puppet creation of their Civil War Figure and will be presenting their findings this week!
- We are reviewing all of the skills we learned this year.