Miss Baughman's Third Grade Tribune
Education is your passport to the world!
When: November 30 - December 4
What We're Learning!
- Monday: Multiplication Facts!
- Tuesday: Multiplication Facts!
- Wednesday: Multiplication Facts!
- Thursday: Multiplication Facts!
- Friday: Centers / Benchmarks
What's My Reading Super Power?
Comprehension Skill: Main Idea & Detail
Guiding Question: How does where people live in the world affect how they access reading and books
- I can answer questions using details from Waiting for Biblioburro.
- I can prepare for a discussion by finding similarities and differences between Waiting for Biblioburro and another text we have already read.
- I can participate in a discussion with my peers to compare and contrast four stories on a similar topic.
- Parts of a Plant
- Understanding the parts / roles of a seed
- Make sure your child is reading at least 20 min. every night.
- Reading Packets are always due on Friday
- Reading Logs are always due on Friday or Monday
NOTE: Please send me an email if you need your kiddo's log-in info. I'm happy to share!