A Note from our Principal, Mrs. Fore
It is so hard to believe that winter break is over and 2020 is upon us! This school year is going by so quickly and Spring Break will be here before we know it. We are excited for a new year and the sense of excitement and renewal brought with it. Once again, we are so grateful for all the students, parents, and staff that bring joy to us on a daily basis. We truly hope that everyone had a safe and relaxing winter vacation!
Friday, January 10
Report Cards Issued
Thursday, January 16
Parent/Teacher Conferences – p.m.
Friday, January 17
Parent/Teacher Conferences – a.m.
NO SCHOOL for Students
Monday, January 20
Wednesday, January 22
Semester Awards Day (Invitations will be sent home to those receiving an award.)
Thursday, January 30
Hispanic Night – 6:00 – 7:00
We need your help to reduce the spread of germs! By working together, taking precautions, we can help to minimize the impact of any illness that can be spread to others.
Please be reminded of the following. It is VERY important we are consistent with the following in order to prevent the spread of germs:
- Keep children home when they are feeling sick, and obtain consultation from your health care provider.
- Keep sick children at home for at least 24 hours after they no longer have vomiting or diarrhea
- Ill children should stay home until 24 hours after they are fever free without the use of fever-reducing medicines.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds;
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Avoid kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils with people who are sick;
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick;
- Cover your cough/sneeze. It is best to cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands. If you cough/sneeze in your hands or in a tissue, make sure you wash your hands afterwards.
Click on the button above for the most current information and updates for BSE!
“Atención familias Hispanas: Si usted necesita traducción de este informativo,
por favor comuníquese con el Sr. Nunez al teléfono 803-271-2256.”