Happy New Year
Let's shake off the January blues and scatter the sparkle!
Put a Spring Rally in your step!
What better way to start 2015 than attending a SPRING RALLY. They are happening in the next few weeks across the UK with Manchester kicking the events off TOMORROW SUNDAY! If you want to see the new collection before sampling it and give your business the boost it needs to re-launch then this is the event for you. We will have training on getting started again, with top tips of how to book from scratch, why sponsoring can work for everyone and amazing styling tips and a NEW COLLECTION group hello.
Manchester can be booked by following this link:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/stella-dot-spring-rally-2015-tickets-14749296543 OR find your nearest one here
£70 for hostesses
Your hostesses get a minimum of £70 worth of free jewellery in January for a Qualified Trunkshow! And don't forget there is a Jan sale on too!
The new collection is here
Update your wardrobe for Spring! We have some amazing new versatile pieces including our new ear jackets!!!
One of the catwalk colours of Spring 2015!
Your customers can shop the full new collection from January 13
£70 for hostesses
The new collection is here
Earn free jewellery to add to your collection
Happy New Year!
Launch 2015 strong by sprinting towards beautiful, bright Summer Collection pieces! More details to come in the Buzz, but here’s what you need to know now:
Sell 750 PQV between the 1st-31st Jan and you will be getting your hands on some gorgeous Summer Collection earrings!
Sell 1,500 PQV between the 1st Jan - 28th Feb and you'll earn yourself a stunning Summer Collection necklace!
How are you going to do it?
1. Set your goal, and break it down into how many Trunk Shows you need to do to get there.
2. Follow up with those people you met over the festive season when they saw you wearing your jewels.
3. Use Hostess Bonus Days! You've got an additional £40/€50 to offer your January Hostesses.
Sign up special
Here to help
PS if your nearest leader isn't active, then please don't forget that we are all here to help in the Stella and Dot community! And please do take advantage of Head Office training - it is a fantastic and more importantly a free way to grow your business. Did you know that Stylists who attend training events and take advantage of training are eight times more likely to be successful in their business?
Sending you lots of love and sparkle in 2015
Here are my top tips for January:
1) Booking calls are essential in January - call EVERYONE who has ever expressed an interest in having a trunkshow and tell them that in January they will get a minimum of £70 of free jewellery for hosting a qualified trunkshow. Don't leave it to February when it's back to just £30!
2) Remind people that we have a 50% off sale on in January - so we have something for everyone's budget!
3) January is THE best month of all for recruiting. It would be a mortal sin not to tell your friends about the Sign up special - because effectively you can start a business with us for FREE!
4) I always mention to my hostesses that it's a great time to host a trunkshow at this time of year - after all, we are all bored stiff in January. It's cold and miserable and we need cheering up! Plus everyone has Christmas booze left over. What better way to spend it than in a cosy house catching up with friends after Christmas!
5) Host a January sale of your own and sell off samples you have worn at 50% off to make way for new stock.
6) If you need to offer an extra incentive for booking in January offer to bring a bottle of bubbles or a tray of cupcakes! That way the hostess needs to do nothing apart from invite and open to door to her friends!
7) Look out for events you can attend local to YOU! Fashion shows, charity events, wedding fayres - these are great new places to meet new people and book trunkshows.
8) Valentines Day is on the horizon in a few weeks, remind your male customers! And also remind hostesses that the PERFECT time for a Valentines trunkshow is actually the end of January!
9) Wear your jewellery over those cosy jumpers - after all YOU are your own best advert! Trust me, wear it enough and someone will comment! Don't forget to always carry those mini look books around with you and a business card AND always, always take down the other person's phone number or email address as well as giving them yours.
10) Join a new group and meet new people (I did a make-up course - and loved it - plus I recruited three of the girls :-) ) This year I'm looking for a wine tasting course or a running group !!