Welcome Back Newsletter
Welcome Back Letter from Admin
Meet our New Office Team
Meet our Secretary and Counselor
Key Martin Staff
Key Martin Staff
Save the Date
Martin Elementary Dress Code
2021-2022 School Supply Lists
We will NOT be using backpacks again this year. Students may bring a lunch kit. Please make sure student full names (first and last names) are written clearly on each part of their lunch kit and water bottles.
NO volveremos a usar mochilas este año. Los estudiantes pueden traer un kit de almuerzo. Asegúrese de que sus nombres estén escritos claramente en cada parte de su kit de almuerzo y botellas de agua.
Free & Reduced Meal Application
To pre-pay your student's meal/snack account & complete an application online to apply for free or reduced meals benefits. 855-729-2328 Toll free support line
- You will need your student's ID number to register. If you do not know your student's ID number, call 281-988-3388.
- Online applications are encouraged for faster response time.
- View your student's cafeteria account balance and purchases.
- Make secure online payments anytime, anywhere.
- Set up hassle-free automatic payments for your student
- Receive email messages when your account has a low balance
Nutrition Department information can be found at the link below:
Online Enrollment for PK to 8th-grade students who have never attended Alief Independent School District is open.
Please proceed to the following instructions on how to enroll online.
New Student Enrollment Link: https://www.aliefisd.net/enroll
STEPS TO REGISTER
1. Complete the registration link above. This process may be done from any computer or hand-held device.
2. Complete a registration form for each student.
3. You will receive an email with the following steps once you have completed the online registration.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION - DOCUMENT UPLOADS
For students who are new to Alief ISD and students who are returning to Alief ISD but did not attend Alief ISD schools last school year, as a part of the registration, you will be asked to upload the following documentation to the digital form:
· Student's birth certificate
· Student's immunization records
· Most recent utility bill and/or bank statement
· Student's Social Security Card
· Parent's photo ID
· Student's most recent report card
· Additional Documents for incoming Pre-Kindergarten students who are qualifying by income may include the last 3 months' pay stubs and/or last year's income tax statement from everyone in the household.
While parents/guardians will be able to submit the application without uploading the documents, we strongly recommend uploading the necessary documents within the online form so that the application will be processed quickly.
After submitting documents, the registrar will call families to make an appointment for them to come in.
For additional details on registration requirements, please visit the Student Services Department website.