Mrs. Taylor's Science Synopsis
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Students, check your grades!
Parents, please check your parent accounts.
Next Assignment Due Date
Adaptation of the Human Hand Lab
Survival of the Fittest Discussion
Behavior and Adaptation Quiz
Does Coloration Support Natural Selection? Lab
Biological Evolution Test
Looking ahead, here is the schedule for the week prior to your FINAL EXAM:
1. If you do not submit all of your work by the assignment due date (Friday, May 1st), the latework penalty is as follows:
Monday, May 4th: -10%
Tuesday, May 5th: -20%
No work will be accepted after Tuesday, May 5th, at 11:59pm.
2. Your final exam will be accessible beginning Wednesday, May 6th at 12:00am. Access to your final exam will close at 11:59pm on Thursday, May 7th.
3. Your final exam consists of thirty questions and is TIMED. You will have 90 minutes from the time you begin your attempt to complete your exam, assuming you attempt and complete your exam during the window of opportunity. Do not wait until the last minute to complete your final exam!
Reproduction, Matter and Energy, Ecosystems, Biological Evolution and Natural Selection.
1. Review your previous tests and quizzes for each of these units.
2. Go back through the modules and play through each of the review games/interactives.
3. Listen to my recordings, and use the review games within each unit to quiz yourself.
4. Ask questions! If something is confusing or doesn't make sense as you review the material, feel free to ask me!
Do Over! (Remediation Opportunity)
1. Decide which assignment, lab, project, quiz, or test grade you would like to try to replace.
2. In our Discussion Forum, under "Remediation Opportunity," post the name of this assignment.
3. You will not be redoing the exact same assignment. I will post an assignment for you that closely mimics the original assignment. You will be able to access this assignment in the Dropbox Folder entitled, "Remediation Opportunity." Download your new assignment, complete it, and upload the completed assignment to the same Dropbox folder.
Remember, this opportunity is completely OPTIONAL and is NOT required.