Pioneer Community Update 10/22
Colder Weather in the forecast, please ensure students are dressed appropriately to be outside!
Halloween Parade! October 30th
3rd - 5th will be from 2:45-3:10
K - 2nd will be from 3:15 -3:40
- Parents are to remain in their car
- Parents may decorate their cars, play music, roll down the windows, and wave but may not hand out or throw anything to the students
- If parents want to walk to the parade instead of driving, we ask that they remain on the opposite side of the road from the school
- Cars may not stop
- Cars may drive the parade route multiple times by exiting to Main Street via Willow Park Drive
- Parents will not be allowed to queue up in our kiss and go lane until the conclusion of the parade (3:40)
- Students may wear their costumes the entire day if they are comfortable, easy to work in, and sturdy enough to last the day.
- Weapons (swords, etc) are never allowed in school
- Students must wear a face mask while in school (during the parade, masks may be removed)
- Costume masks do NOT eliminate the need for a face covering unless they are cloth and completely cover the mouth and nose. Costume masks may be worn for the parade only.
- If the student will be changing into their costume before the party/parade, they must be able to do so without teacher/adult assistance.
Pie in the Face!
Discovery Program Application Process
The application process for the Discovery Program will open Monday, October 19. Applications are due December 4, 2020. The Discovery Program is designed for highly advanced gifted learners in grades 2 - 6 whose needs will be best met in a center based program.
Pioneer Families, we have partnered with Charleston Wrap® again this year to make holiday shopping easy and convenient for you while supporting our school! With over 2,500 gift ideas, including UltraHeavy™ gift wrap, gourmet kitchen essentials, personalized gifts & more, friends and family can help support our school by checking off their holiday shopping lists too! But first, you’ll need to invite them to support our fundraiser!
Here’s how to help:
- Please click here to register today! Use our ORGANIZATION ID 16873 to register!
- Send 10 unique and valid shopping email invites to your friends & family using our invite tool at registration.
- Shop! With over 2,500 gift ideas, you can check-off your holiday gift-list and support our important cause, too.
PRO TIP: The more email invites you send, the more supporters we’ll get! So, break out your email contact list, share on social media, and help spread the word!
Please take a few minutes and register now?
Thank you so much for your support!