January 29, 2018
SRI Mid Year Data
- Please ensure that you are completing attendance accurately by 9 am every day.
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom. It only takes a second for something to happen.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- All requests for personal days must be submitted in writing either via email or a B Form at least 3 days advance of any days taken. Please note that personal days taken without prior approval will not be approved.
Updated Prep/Enrichment Schedule
Upper-Grade Yard-Baker Nash
Week at a Glance
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- FC Meeting 3 to 4
- Williams Off Site in the Am
- SSC/PTO Meeting 5 to 6
- Minimum Day
- Hootenanny 1 to 1:30
- Howard Professional Learning/Collaboration 1:45 to 4
- Family Math Night 6 to 7:30
- 100th Day of School