My Career Flyer
"Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." - Salvador Dali
Who am i?
Although I use both the left and right side of my brain depending on the thought process necessary, I am most comfortable while using the left side of my brain. That means that I like more structure, control, clarity, focus, direction, responsibility, organization, planning, mathematical and analytical skills, listening skills, rational and logical thinking.
When making decisions I tend to follow the directive style. People with that decision making style are not very social oriented, dislike group discussions, tend to complete tasks quickly, are practical, and are motivated by situations with measurable achievement. Others sometimes perceive my decision making as rigid, simplistic, or autocratic. The best organizational fit for my type of decision making is one that allows for structure and is goal-oriented.
My Personality Type
What do I want?
My top 3 Career Choices
- Teach music to students
- Monitor progress of individual students
- Grade exams
- Get the holidays off
- Work in a classroom setting
- Work Mondays-Fridays
- A bachelor's degree in teaching music is required
- The typical national salary range is $36,740-$82,190
- Analyze reports and blueprints
- Inspect construction sites
- Determine quantity and costs for materials
- Work 40 hour weeks
- The work setting is either in an office or at an onsite project outside
- Travel frequently
- A bachelor's degree in engineering is required
- they typical national salary range is $51,280-$122,020
How do i get it?
My Top Three Colleges
#1 Oklahoma State University
#2 Brigham Young University -Provo
#3 Arkansas State University
It starts now!
Bentonville High School
9th – get good grades, get involved, start a resume of all activities/accomplishments
10th – keep grades up, take PSAT and/or PLAN, maintain resume
11th – boost GPA, take ACT and/or SAT, maintain resume
12th – get letters of recommendation, apply to schools, complete the FASFA, apply for scholarships