Week #19 Jan. 8-12, 2018
What's Happening Week #19
- AT Meeting-Susan
- Nutrition Educator
- 2:40 Leadership Meeting, Susan's office
- BOB Meeting 12:00 Library
- 2:45 Digital Curriculum Workshop at ESC
- SIP Leadership Meeting, ESC
- PC Meeting
- Western Rodeo Dress-Up Day
- Western Movie, Library 1:30pm (PBIS event-5 tickets)
- SES Science Fair 8:30am, Library
Mark Your Calendars!
- 1/15 MLK HOLIDAY-no school
- 1/16-1/18 Teacher Conversation Meetings (30 minute rotations)
- 1/16 Staff Meeting 2:45 Library (LCAP Input/committee reports)
- 1/19 Report Cards Go Home; All-Star Friday 1:15pm; SOM names due
- 1/22-23 District Science Fair
- 1/23 Dr. Ahkavan SES site visit and training
- 1/23 PBIS Committee Meeting 2:30, room 13
- 1/24 MTSS #2 Meetings
- 1/25 PBIS Event-Winter Olypmics (games and outdoor events!)
- 1/26 Q2 Awards - Cafeteria
- 1/31 FCMAT training (Shelley, Susan, Kimberley, Kelli)
P.O.P. Power of Positive
- Happy New Year! I am so very excited for all the great plans we have for 2018!
- I want to thank Sara Mooney for her work on the music program!
- Send in your great pictures of events, activities, student learning, and holiday fun for our yearbook and Twitter feed! Just text them to me!
PBIS RockSTAR Focus
*If you did not pick up the new classroom PBIS posters, they are in Susan's office.
REVISIT Classroom and School-wide expectations in January.
Respect towards others-an ongoing issue.
Keep your hands to yourself-(recommended for Primary)
Respect & Sharing with others-(great discussion starter)
Please show the video and then discuss Respect with your class. This is an area of focus for Rockstar Tickets this week.