Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Kendra Out Today.
Please review today's ASP attendance sheets here.
FYI: Early Morning Drop-Off begins at 7:45 am, location is in the MPR
Please remember that we are having Community Time on Friday 9/23 starting at 4:15pm.
Fort Greene Park
Field Trip Service (including buses to Fort Greene Park) will begin on October 6th. There will be no field trip service on the dates listed below:
- October 27
- November 3, 15, 18
- March 7, 9, 16, 24
- Grades K+1 cannot go to the park until busing begins because of safety concerns. Metrotech is your play option.
- Grades 2+3: If you would like to go to the park, you may walk your class to the park. Both core teachers need to accompany their classes.
- There is no additional coverage until buses to the park start in early/mid October.
- It not possible to change your lunch time so you need to be back by your scheduled lunch time. We also cannot provide field trip lunches until busing begins.
- When busing begins: We will provide field trip lunches. And, coverage will change: only one core teacher needs to accompany their class to park.
PURCHASING HOLD OFF
We will still submit for approval but, unfortunately will not be able to place orders until our funds are replenished.
Please note, some purchases made this week have been affected. Try purchasing from Non Amazon Vendors (Really Good Stuff, Lakeshore, etc) in the interim!